Friday, February 25, 2011

Banksy

Whenever I see street art around the city I love looking at them.  Art has always been somewhat of a secret passion that I wish I had.  Being able to draw and create beautiful art is something that will last you a life time.  Although I am so surrounded by sports, I only get to enjoy it up to a certain age...or when my hip blows out :/....so honestly I'm pretty jealous of artist that could just anything that comes to mind.  When I see Banksy's art I am absolutely amazed by his talents. All his art is so modern and cool and would honestly put up all his art work in my room if I could.  It gets alil extreme, but his art is a true masterpiece.  When that art collector in the film said she has art from the most famous artists of all time, and now Banksy...that's saying something.  Bansky also expresses he does it all for the love, not the money, and it truly shows.  I think street art like this should be allowed. I think if I owned a business and had his painting on the side, it would attract more people! Let him do his thing!

1 comment:

  1. I also love seeing street art around, it makes blank walls so fun to look at. Banksy was also my favorite. The art he did was insane. I did not like Thierry at all..such a spaz

    ReplyDelete